Tuesday, March 22, 2011

365 Days Ago...

...an amazing, little boy came into our lives.

Alexander Joseph Amsden. (born March 22, 2010)

1 year ago, Lex, your mom and I were welcoming you into the world and into our home.

Today is your 1st birthday. My, how quickly a year has gone! It has been the greatest year of my life. You are one of the most amazing treasures that the Lord has ever given me, and I promise to love you, train you and launch you into your future, for as long as the Lord entrusts me with this sacred duty.

You are a gift from God, little guy, and you are also a gift to God. Follow Him. Pursue Him. Trust in Him. For in Him, you will find true Life, true Liberty and true Happiness. In Him, Lex, you will live an Exceptional Life!!

I love you, Lex. Happy Birthday, son!

(Below are just a few memories from this past 365 days)


















2 comments:

  1. Precious! Happy Birthday Baby Lex :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know he liked the white cake best! Cute pics, helps us to share in the fun.

    ReplyDelete